Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'm 23!

So, I had my birthday yesterday. It's kind of weird that I'm 23. It's not like it's a big birthday or anything, but, it's weird, it's my first birthday as a married woman, my only birthday pregnant (thank God!), and my first of many birthdays that I feel OLD!
We started celebrating my birthday on Friday, I went shopping with Justin's mom and got some awesome way cute new maternity clothes. Then, I went out to lunch with Justin and some of his work friends. Later that afternoon, Justin's mom invited me to go to the movies with her and Justin's sis in law, Careen. We went and saw "Water for Elephants", it was so good! I honestly wasn't looking forward to seeing it, I was just going because I was invited. But, the movie was awesome, I loved it! That night, we went to a poker party with Justin's work buddies, we both lost all of our money, but we had so much fun.
Yesterday, we spent most of the day relaxing at home. Then went to our friend's daughter's first birthday. It was a nice day of relaxing and spending time with Justin. It was a nice birthday and glad I got to have an entire weekend to celebrate and relax.
Today is Easter, and I LOVE Easter, especially when it is around my birthday. It reminds me, even more than normal, that Jesus atoned and died for ME. I mean, yes, He did for everyone else too, but it just reminds me even more that it is also for me too.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to here you birthday was a great one! I know how you feel about feeling "old". I'm turning 24 in September! We're getting too old Terri! ;)

    ReplyDelete