Thursday, April 7, 2011

Doctor's Appt #2- 14 weeks

Yesterday, I had my second "baby doctor's" appointment. It was actually really a great appointment. There wasn't anything special about this appointment, no ultrasound, we didn't find out the sex, but, we got to hear the baby's heartbeat and the baby kick twice.
The doctor asked if I have been able to feel any movement yet, and I haven't been able to. So, it made Justin and I both so happy when we heard the baby kick on the doplar ultrasound. After the first kick, I looked over at Justin and he had the biggest smile on his face.
We go back on May 9th and will find out the sex of the baby. Justin is hoping for a boy, but I really don't care, as long as the baby is healthy. After hearing the kicks, Justin is sure that it's a boy, but we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Aw! That so awesome you were able to feel the baby kick twice! How special!

    ReplyDelete