Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Chicken Enchiladas... DELICIOUS for me, not so much for baby... bummer!

So, I have had this craving for about the last week or two. This craving has been for chicken enchiladas. Mmmm... they're so delicious. They're chicken enchiladas made with green sauce mixed with cream of chicken soup. OMG, I had never had them before until I started dating Justin, and his mom made them. And now, that is one of the only enchiladas I ever want anymore.
So, anyway, I made some last night, cuz I was craving them so bad. And, I ate one, just ONE! About 10 minutes after I ate that one (basically by the time it actually got down to my stomach and the baby) I could feel the baby moving around and giving me the worst upset stomach. I'm really bummed that the baby didn't like the enchiladas, cuz I love them. Maybe I'll start doing what my friends at work tell me to do, eat it anyways cuz I can't let this little person start running my life already.
Somebody tell me what to do. Should I give up my chicken enchiladas until after the baby's born or just say heck with it and eat them regardless of whether the baby likes them or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment