Sunday, May 1, 2011

Excitingness Happening in May

So, I have a couple fun and exciting things happening this month. I guess I should start with the first exciting thing:

May 6th: my BABY brother is turning 18! I can't believe that he is already going to be 18, an adult. He may be legally an adult, and he may be bigger than me, but he will ALWAYS be my little brother. I still remember the day he was born and I'm sad I won't get to spend this birthday with him, but I will be out there at the beginning of June for another BIG day in his life.

May 8th: my first Mother's Day. OMG, I can't believe that I am actually a mother on this Mother's Day. I know that Little Lancaster isn't here yet, BUT, I can already feel it's little movements in my tummy, and I love it SO much!

May 9th: we find out if Little Lancaster is a him or a her. I am getting so anxious and excited! We both have a feeling that it is a boy, but we will see, and of course I am going to let everyone know!

May 12th: my little nephew, Kayden, turns 1. I can't believe he is going to be 1 already. He is such a little butterball and I can't wait to see him next month.

There's a bunch of other stuff coming up, I just can't think of it right now. Hahaha! I'll keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment