Friday, March 25, 2011

Pregnant and Flying- the End of the Trip

So, I flew home yesterday (last night) and I was off to a rough start. My mom got me a shuttle to the airport. I was a little hesitant about it, because I woke up with a headache and felt sick all day. On the shuttle ride, I almost threw up a few times, so getting to the airport was a bit of a relief and I kept praying that I wouldn't get sick at the airport. I got checked in, got hit on by the guy at the ticket counter and the TSA security guy. It was so weird. I got to the gate and had about an hour and 40 mins to spare, so I got some CPK to hopefully settle my stomach. I ate, chatted on the phone with my dad and Justin, and was feeling good about getting on the plane. My headache was finally gone, my stomach was settled, I was good to go!
I got my seat assignment, I had no one sitting next to me... YAY!!! I got all the space to myself! I ended up sleeping the whole flight, so that was nice. The plane landed at midnight, and I was exhausted and just ready to climb in bed.
I got my luggage and Justin picked me up at the curb. I was SOOOO happy to see him. We headed home and stopped at Carl's Jr and Wendy's to get food for Justin. We had to stop at both, because the first one was closed, we went to the second one and it was closed too! We went home, I walked in, and it was like I was in a brand new apartment! Justin cleaned AND moved all the furniture while I was gone. (It's taking some getting used to, but I think I'll get there.)
Well, as I'm getting ready for bed, my body and the baby decide that I haven't "been sick" in a few days, so it was about time. I knew that traveling and not getting sick was too good to be true. So, I get sick right before bed.
All in all, it was ok traveling. I'm still not a fan of traveling by myself, so I'm insisting that Justin goes with me next time. Plus, I missed him way too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment