Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pregnant Lady Flying- Part 2

So, the flight wasn't quite as bad as I was expecting (thank goodness!) My first fear, of getting sick on the plane, didn't happen! When we were taking off, my stomach felt a little queasy, but other than that, I was fine! (And, that's normal for me.) I was so tired, since I only slept for 2 1/2 hours before I left for the airport, so I slept most of the flight. I was dozing in and out during the landing, so no sickness there. I was pretty excited about that.
My second fear was that I was going to be squished into like a middle seat, between two fat people and I would have no room to even breathe! Well, I had the COMPLETE opposite! I was the ONLY seat in my row. I got to sit in first class and the very first row and seat in first class. It was nice, just me. I had all the room in the world, and also, the guy sitting behind me was far enough back that I could even put my seat back and not feel guilty! It was a good flight! I'm hoping that the flight home will be just as easy. I fly home LATE Thursday night. The flight leaves at 9:00 and lands at 11:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment