Friday, March 4, 2011

Tired of the Migraines!

OMG, I'm so tired of getting "pregnancy" migraines. I have been getting AT LEAST one migraine a week. It's getting a little old, and I can't wait for them to be over! My doctor has given me a prescription that is supposed to help, but it hasn't really helped much at all. This morning, it actually made my migraine worse.
Justin has been very sweet and tells "shnozberry" every night to be nice to me and not make me so sick anymore. I think that shnozberry is just like it's mommy, stubborn as heck, but will listen to Justin when he's being serious. lol.
I honestly wonder who shnozberry is going to be like. If it's anything like it's daddy, I think we're going to be in trouble. Although, we were both very sweet when we were little. OMG, I still can't believe that there's going to be a little one running around here within the next 8 months! ahhh! (well, I guess it won't be running around yet, but still. We'll be having a baby in less than 8 months! CRAZY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry to hear about your headaches! I hope they go away soon!!! I LOVE your name for your baby, "shnozberry" - too cute!

    ReplyDelete