Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Feel Bad For Justin Right Now

So, in the past couple days, since finding out I'm pregnant, I have had more emotional/hormonal outbursts than ever before. On Monday, I cried for almost an hour about being frustrated, which normally would not get me that upset. All Justin could do was hold me and tell me everything was going to be ok, and to not get stressed out cuz it's not good for the baby. I love my husband so much, and I think that I am falling even more in love with him, as I see how he deals with my crazy hormones and how I'm hungry every 2 hours.
The last 3 nights, we have been talking about baby names, cuz we want to be prepared. We're both terrified that we're going to have twins (because Justin's mom has been telling us we would have twins, pretty much since we started dating, and I've been cursed with twins). So, we picked out 2 boy names and 2 girl names. I pretty much only picked out one of the names, and Justin fell in love with it and he decided to start picking the other ones. For boys we have: 1st choice: Hunter Vaughn, 2nd choice: Alexx Jeffrey. For girls we have: 1st choice: Elizabeth Ann, 2nd choice: Alexxandria Marie. I picked all of the middle names, and Justin picked all of the first names (except for Hunter).
I am just so grateful for Justin and how well he has adjusted to this big shocking surprise. Neither of us planned this, but we're taking this as something that God obviously wants for us. We both already love this baby so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment