Friday, February 18, 2011

In-n-Out Burger

As many of you know, I work at in-n-out burger. I have worked there for almost 4-years (not consecutively). I worked there for 3-years (in high school and the 2-years after high school). I left the company for 2-years and now I have been back for about a year.
The most common question I get about "ino" is: Don't you ever get tired of it? And, my answer used to be, "sometimes, but I change up my order every once and awhile or I'll go a few days without ordering food." Well, I have noticed in the past week or so (due to "morning sickness") the only thing that I have been able to eat, without feeling nauteous, is an "ino" double-double with spread only. OMG, it is amazing.
As most of you know, I have a deep love for tomatoes. I have ever since I was a little girl. Nice big, juicy, red, delicious tomatoes... mmmm. Well, as of about a week ago I would eat about 3-4 slices of tomatoes on my burger. Just a little bit of spread and LOTS of tomatoes. Now, I can't even stand the sight of them, or the thought of them (I have been gagging while writing about the tomatoes). Anyways, so now, I can only eat spread on my burger. And, it's not only on my burger. It's spread on my fries. Spread on anything. It is going to be a problem if I'm like this the whole pregnancy, but OMG, I can't get enough spread!
Anyways, "ino" is wonderful when you're pregnant. I remember when my sister was pregnant with Hailey and she would always ask me to bring her a burger when I would get off work. Now, it makes sense. They're heavenly to pregnant women! I'm just glad that I work there, so I don't have to go and buy a burger all the time. I just have to work and then I get a free burger... mmmm! Good thing I'm working today!

No comments:

Post a Comment