Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day as a pregnant lady has been no fun. Today is the first day of this pregnancy that I have felt sick, and it has been nausea all day! I haven't vomitted at all, yet, but this "morning sickness" thing is no fun!
Justin has been very sweet and let me sleep almost all day. (Except while I'm babysitting, of course.) He said that when I get home from babysitting, he's going to go get me some rainbow sherbert (since it sounds delicious) and some crackers. Justin is an awesome husband and the best Valentine a girl could ask for.
I can't believe that it's been a year since we met. Justin and I met a year ago, yesterday, and a year ago today was when Justin made me a delicious Valentine's dinner. It has been an amazing year and I wouldn't have traded it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment