Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pregnancy Dreams

So, I have had THE WEIRDEST dreams lately. I have heard of people having "pregnancy brain", meaning they are very forgetful and accident prone. But, I have never heard of someone having "pregnancy dreams". And, these "pregnancy dreams" aren't just of me being pregnant. No, they're very real and life like, I honestly don't think I'm dreaming until Justin's alarm goes off or my phone rings and wakes me up.
I have been having these dreams for probably the past week and a half, pretty much since the morning sickness, a.k.a. all day sickness, started. 2 nights ago (Monday night) I dreamt that Justin and I were in charge of picking up his nephew from daycare, we forgot and the mom threw a fit because she had to go pick him up (when she wasn't doing anything). Then, Justin and I ran in a 5k. All of this was so life-like, but none of it would ever really happen. It was so weird, it felt so real at the time but I kept thinking in the dream, "this definitely is not really happening." Then, last night (Tuesday night) I had a dream that could've happened in real life, so it was weird. I dreamt that I was working at in-n-out (not out of the norm) and my dad and his gf/fiancee/whatever you want to call her came in to my work (this was a little odd, since I work/live in Utah and they live in Cali) and came for the grand opening of my new store. I sat with my dad and talked for awhile, and his gf got jealous (also not out of the norm) then, the manager (who was one of my former managers) told me I needed to go into the backroom. When I got to the backroom, she told me I was late (when really I was still a half-hour early for my shift) and that I needed to start already. When I clocked in for my shift, there were lots of people up in the stand (kitchen) who I had worked with before, back in Cali. (Another reason why this dream seemed so real.) Then, they passed around the schedule for that week, I got 50 hours! (Most people would think this was weird, but for opening a new store, it's not so weird.) They then started asking me what I could and couldn't do because I was pregnant. Then, Justin's alarm went off and woke me up. It was so weird how real it was. The other weird dream I had last night was that I was on Glee, and it wasn't like real Glee. The characters were the same, but nobody sang, and it was like real life. It was weird, I was hanging out with Kurt at his house, we were playing old school nintendo. Then I woke up.
Basically, now that I've gone on and on about my dreams. I'm wondering, has this happened to anyone else while they've been pregnant. Because it's kind of driving me crazy! I sleep HORRIBLE the first half of the night and then have WEIRD dreams the second half!

No comments:

Post a Comment