Sunday, January 30, 2011

A New Addition

Justin and I are pleased to announce, there will be a new little addition, coming to our family approximately, October 6th.

We found out tonight, January 30th, that we are pregnant. We had planned on waiting a few years to have children. But, obviously God wants what he wants for us. We already love our little bundle of joy.

Basically how we found out that we were pregnant was, for the past week and a half my boobs have been really sore (I know a little tmi, but it's part of the journey, right?) Then, on Saturday, I realized I was 4 days late. That was the sign that put us over the edge. I usually am like "clock work", last month I was 3 days late, which was odd, so I figured if I don't start tomorrow (Sunday) then we needed to take a test on Monday morning. Well, tonight, Sunday night, when I still hadn't started yet, Justin freaked out and went and got 2 tests. I took one and it said positive. I walked out of the bathroom IN SHOCK and told Justin. Right then, I just started bawling! Justin held me and told me everything was going to be ok. I don't know if I was crying because I was upset, shocked, happy, or all of the above. We each called one friend and talked to them, and they calmed both of us down. Then, it was time to call our parents.

We're waiting to "tell the world", we're still freaking out, but we're really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment