Tuesday, January 25, 2011

people who make me want to barf and punch people in the face

So, people have been driving me CRAZY lately, and I don't know if it's because people are really dumb or if I am just becoming a lot more intolerant. Here's a list of things that people do that really irritate me!

1. when people who get pregnant who have stated several times previously that they can't stand children, especially when I have several other friends who LOVE children and cannot have them for one reason or another.
2. when people who NEVER liked sports (except golf, but that's not really a sport) are into decorating their children's room in sports. Wth? If you never liked sports and I highly doubt you would be the kind of person who would put your children in sports, WHY would you decorate in sports?
3. when people who don't know what they're talking about try to correct you, when you're doing it the right way to begin with.
4. when all people do on their blog is complain (yes, I realize that's what i'm doing right now. but why have a blog JUST to complain about everything going on in your life and the world. if it's that bad, fix it!)
5. when everyone tries to tell me a. I'm too young to be married b. that marriage is hard c. that I need to wait as long as possible to have children d. that I need to have children as soon as possible (I think when we're ready, we'll make that decision without your help)
6. when people tell you you're doing an awesome job at work and then cut your hours
7. when people think that they can use all the same things you used for your wedding, as theirs. I mean, I put the work in, I think if you want to use it, you should pay me to be your wedding consultant
8. people treating me like crap when I've apologized for something I didn't even do

Basically, I'm just tired of people. I'm glad for myself (and for the rest of the population of West Jordan) that I have 2 more days off. So, maybe I'll be able to chill out and be more tolerant. Who knows, I can't promise anything.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry everyone is bugging you. I do however think that golf is definitely a sport. And a hard one at that.

    What did someone steal from your wedding???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completey agree with all your examples - especially #1. I can't have kids at the moment but so many people, especially the pregnant ones, complain about how they can't stand kids. Maybe you shouldn't be pregnant to begin with?? Blah! So annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to Kira and you! I know we talked about it earlier but I really hated not being able to have kids (during a bad marriage) when so many others just get knocked up and live off child support at their parents.

    ReplyDelete