Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! The past year has been quite the interesting year for me. Who would've thought on January 1, 2010, I would be where I am today. I definitely wouldn't have. But, I LOVE where I am and I wouldn't change anything that happened in the past year.

Things That Happened in My Life in 2010:
-My ex broke up with me at the end of January (I only put this because it is part of the reason I am where I am today)
-2 weeks later I got a job offer in Utah and moved back to Utah
-2 days later, I met Justin
-In March, Justin and I became an "official" couple
-In March, I surprised Justin in St. George at his work convention. That was when I realized I was really falling for him.
-April 23rd, I turned 22 and spent the entire day with Justin and his family
-May 12th I became an aunt for the second time, my sister had my nephew Kayden James
-Memorial Day weekend, Justin and I both moved into his parents house, so we could save money for a "future", whatever and whenever that may be.
-June, we took our first camping trip together
-July 5th, Justin's grandpa passed away
-July 6th, I started my new job at In-n-Out Burger, in Riverton
-July 20th, we opened the In-n-Out Burger, in Riverton
-The first weekend in August, Justin and I went camping with his work, it was so much fun, we can't wait to do it again this year!
-The last weekend in August, we took a trip to California, to get furniture from my family, visit with my family, and see some of Justin's mission families.
-August 30th, Justin asked me to marry him on the beach in Seal Beach.
-September 17th-19th, we went up to our friend Amanda's cabin in Bear Lake, ID and had an amazing time!
-September 24th, we moved into our apartment
-October 16th, I had my bridal shower in Utah
-October 22nd & 23rd, I went on my first deer hunt with the Lancaster family. Justin shot his deer at about 7:30 on the first morning, and I was the one who spotted it. His mom got hers within the next 2 hours, it was the fastest his family has ever filled all their tags.
-November 4th-8th, I flew out to California to see my family and have a bridal shower.
-NOVEMBER 13th, the best day of my life. I married the man of my dreams!
-November 14th-17th, we went to Lava Hot Springs, ID for our honeymoon
-November 25th-28th, we visited my family and went to one of Justin's mission family's baptism, in California
-November 30th, I started at the In-n-Out in West Jordan, which is a mile from our apartment and across the street from Justin's work
-December 17th, we went out on our first "married couples date night" with Justin's friends from work. We went to Chili's then to Temple Square to see the lights
-December 23rd-24th, we went to Lava Hot Springs, ID for a quick vacation with Justin's family
-December 25th, we had our first Christmas together
-December 31st, spent New Years Eve with Jen and Jared (from Justin's work) and we are so excited to embark on this new year together, as husband and wife.

Like I said, a year ago, I would've never imagined I'd be where I am today. But, I wouldn't change it for the world. I love my life and I love my husband, and I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment