Wednesday, June 29, 2011

She Moves and Dances!

Elizabeth has been moving around in my belly like CRAZY! Just two weeks ago Justin got to feel her kick for the first time. She kicked his hand, then he put his head next to my belly, to try and hear her moving because she stopped kicking, and then she kicked him in the head! She's done that a few other times since then. It's kind of funny, whenever she's kicking then Justin goes to feel her, she stops kicking until he puts his head by her, then she kicks him in the head.
Well, I have noticed within the last week or so that Elizabeth kicks a ton more when I'm listening to music. Today, while I was watching The Voice (from last night) everytime someone would start singing she would start moving around and kicking. This is helping to support my theory that she is either going to be a dancer or a singer. Or, maybe both.
A bunch of people have asked me what it feels like when she kicks me and I've finally put my finger on what it feels like. It feels like a mix of having gas bubbles in your tummy and having your tummy growl. It's such a funny feeling and totally catches me off guard (especially when she starts kicking me in the middle of taking an order at work).
I am getting so anxious to meet her, October 6th cannot come soon enough! We have already gained such a special bond with each other, and Justin and her already have a silly relationship. The past 5 1/2 months have gone by so fast, and I know that these last 3 1/2 will go by fast too! I love you Elizabeth Ann and I cannot wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment