Monday, November 29, 2010

Freaking Out a Little

After just reading a post by a good friend of mine, Dawna Berry, I am freaking out a little bit right now. She said some things in her post that I can STRONGLY relate to, which has me FREAKING out!
More news to follow later, but I'm just praying right now that I'm just over analyzing this (like I tend to do sometimes).
Also, Justin and I just got back from our Thanksgiving trip to Cali. It was a short trip, and we both wish it could've been longer. but, we take what we can get. It was a great trip and we LOVED visiting with our California family and friends! We can't wait to see you all again soon, hopefully!
As for me, I should really try to stop freaking out, over something that probably isn't true!

2 comments:

  1. 1) Don't freak out until later. and 2) you need to get rid of your music player cuz it covers up half the post. :( So I have to copy/paste it into a Word doc. Just sayin.
    LOVES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same friend, read the same post and now I'm freaking out about you!!! We need to talk girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete