Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bridal Shower in California

So, I got to come to California for the weekend! I was so excited! I got to go to my little brother's Varsity football game, and my mom also threw me a bridal shower. I had so much fun at the shower, and really enjoyed seeing everyone. Here are some pictures from the shower.


This is a tile that my mom had made for us. I LOVE it! It is so cute and really means a lot to me.


My aunt Dede, me, my sister, and my mom.


Me, my mom, and my sister.


Me and my good friend Jill. I loved seeing her, and can't wait to see her again hopefully Thanksgiving weekend, if not then, than in December.


These are my football family moms. I love them and I'm so grateful for my football family!


Me and my aunt Dede.


The whole group of us, minus my mom.


Me, my granny Jane, and my sister.

I loved the shower and am so thankful to my mom for throwing it for me! It was a good weekend, but I know that next weekend is going to be even better! I can't wait until Justin and I become HUSBAND and WIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment