Wednesday, November 30, 2011

no time


So, I find myself having no time to blog lately. I really do feel horrible about it, but when you're a new mom to an adorable little girl, you find yourself spending all of your free time (if there is any) with her.

Anyways, Elizabeth is AMAZING! As of her doctor's appointment last Monday, she is 10lbs. 5oz. and 22 inches long. She had her first cold about 2 weeks ago, but other than that, she's doing great! She is definitely a "paci girl", she LOVES her pacifier.

Her first Halloween, we dressed her up as a pink bear. We took her out trick or treating to a few friends and family's houses. She is just adorable.

For Thanksgiving, we spent Thursday with Justin's family. She loved being around the family. And on Friday, she went on her first airplane ride to California to see my family. She loves her Mimi, Papa Gibbs, Auntie Lauren, Unky, and her cousins Hailey and Kayden. We spent the weekend in California, and on Sunday, my mom threw us a surprise baby shower. It was great getting to see so many friends and family. Elizabeth got TONS of clothes!

I can't believe how big she is getting. She is still adored by me and Justin, and she brings joy to my life daily. And, if I don't have time to write again before Christmas, I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment